Wednesday, November 7

Photos


Ok, so it has almost been a month since we have been married and I am dying to see my wedding photos! I took this picture off of my sister-in-law's blog just cause I am going to brag about our wedding when I finally have those photos and here is a cute sneak peak.


Can I just tell you all how much I love my cute husband! I am so happy that I have him. He's so sweet and so fun and the hardest worker! And he just makes me feel so good, I still get butteflies... I LOVE IT! The other day he started thinking that all the white walls in our apartment were a bit drab, so next thing we know the bathroom is now tan, the hallway is gray, and the big family room will be a light tan by the end of this weekend. I will post pictures when it is completed, but he is one excellent painter! I love his determination for everything in life. Pretty much James is the best husband ever!!

2 comments:

Lisa Marie Crosby said...

You were such a beautiful bride! I'm glad you're loving married life, I don't think that that excitement has worn off for Jon and I yet. Actually, I hope it never will! I can't wait to see wedding photos! Love you,
Lisa

Lindsey said...

So excited you have a blog and that you were nosy. I'm nosy too, so it would have just been a matter of time before I found yours. We have got to get together. Soon. Isn't marriage the best? Love ya!