James and I have season tickets to the BYU games and it has been fun to go together. He has been sick for over a week now and decided to sit this game out so he wouldn't get more sick. I should add he was SUPER bummed he was missing the BYU/TCU game! He is one of the biggest BYU fans I know. So Jerry (James' Dad) and I went down to the game last night. It was so much fun!! We had a real good time together. It was so fun hearing all the stories of when he and Jackie (James' Mom) had met and stories about James. I love my in-laws! I am so happy they are so wonderful and treat me so good. I was always nervous I was going to get some crazy in-laws, pretty much I lucked out with one awesome family!
Todd and Cory were there and it was fun seeing them! I just love my brothers. They are so funny and we always have a good time together. We are entertained so easily, we even played a quick game of 'Hide from Todd'. I love them! My brothers are my best friends!
1 day ago


3 comments:
good in-laws are the best! and i honestly don't think it's very common, so count your blessings! i must have fooled you-i am NOT so happy right now! i'm sure you've heard all the atlas drama...once that's all resolved and i'm paid i can probably relax. IF that ever happens.
lizzythebotanist@hotmail.com
Cute linds! I'm so glad you love your new in-laws...I love mine too!!:) Let's get together soon...it's been a while. Love ya!
Post a Comment