James and the cutest girls ever!
My beautiful brides maids. Thanks girls!

Of course the Jacobs' had to have a jumping photo! I LOVE IT!
I can't stop thinking about our wedding day and how FANTASTIC it was. It was a perfect day with so much love and happiness, I will always cherish that day! I still have a couple more weeks until I will be able to see all my pictures, but our photographer (who is absolutely AMAZING) has given us a sneak peek. She is incredible, I am so lucky to have had Haylee McGuire do them. It's irionic because I actually grew up in the same neighborhood with Haylee and so it was even more fun that we knew her. Thank you Haylee!!
http://www.hayleebean.typepad.com/


3 comments:
Your wedding pictures are GORGEOUS!! You guys are going to make cute babies.
YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED! LOOK AT MY BLOG TO SEE...
Shane and Todd look like they planned to do the exact same jump in that picture. Very symmetrical. I bet the photographer was proud of that shot.
Post a Comment