Thursday, November 29

Our famous moment


The morning after our wedding we were leaving the Little America to go to the airport to go to Cancun for our honeymoon, and this is when our famous moment happened. I had my dress all bundled in my arms and we were walking out. I dropped my veil and as James was going to come pick it up a kind lady picked it up for me. She then proceeded to ask if we wanted our picture taken. I kindly said "No thank you" and then she said, "No really, let me take your picture." She took a picture of us and then explained she was from California visiting her son. She promised to email the picture and it just came today. I actually am really happy she took the picture, you don't get to capture those kind of moments every day!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey Linds! Congratulations on your marriage! Leah told me about it awhile ago, but of course I didn't have your email to contact you! I hope you are happy and loving life. Being married is definitely funner and better than being single! Can't wait for the luncheon at Christmas!
Lisa (Foster) Calderwood

Tamara Jacobs said...

Oh that is really cute! Last night was fun...I'm so glad you are learning the guitar and singing! Thanks for everything linds! Love ya!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

that's so cute. and kind of exciting to get it so much later. if i had been the kind lady the pic would have been in your inbox fifteen minutes later.