Monday, December 3

High school crew

There are some people that grow up and grow apart, and luckily none of my friends have done that. Despite the marriages and the kids we have all remained close and have good relationships that keep on growing! On Friday night we all got together for a Christmas Party/Game Night and played The Newly Wed Game and a White Elephant game. I have never laughed so hard! Everyone is SO funny. I do have to admit, I was nervous sometimes of what James' answers were going to be, but we did really well matching each others answers. I am glad I have a good hubby and know each other as well as we do! Everyone was a good sport about it all! I love my friends and I am so happy we have all remained close. We sure did miss you Linds Barfuss and Annie Bo Bannie! Hopefully you can make it to the January game night. By the way, the Santa toilet seat cover looks awesome in our bathroom, thank you Nick and Julie!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I am jealous you have remained so close to your high school friends. I still keep in touch with 2 or 3 of them, but that's it! How nice that James fits in with all of them. Rob and I have a hard time finding couples we both like!

Kimbo said...

That was one of the funnest nights!Sorry about bringing the boys, we wanted to see everyone! We had a great time- I love our friends!