Tam Tam tagged me. I enjoy tags, I feel like they are notes that you pass in grade school. Remember when you would fold it and put it inside the pen so no one would know you were passing a note?! Or you would fold it like a strawberry or something cool! Ah.... the good days!
a: Four jobs I have had in my life
1 - Tahitian Noni
2- Goldesign Jewelry
3- Decade Media
4 - Alder Sales Corporation
b: Four movies I watch over and OVER
1 - Wedding Planner
2 - Home Alone (Christmas classic!)
3 - Any dance movie - Center Stage, Step Up, Flash Dance, Footloose
4 - Martian Child
c: Four places I have lived
1 - Sandy
2- Provo
3 - Salt Lake City
* Pretty Utahan of me... But how can you leave?! I LOVE this place!
d: Four TV shows I watch
1 - Grey's Anatomy
2 - The Hills
3 - Chuck (cheesy, but I like it for some reason!)
4 - America's Next Top Model
e: Four places I have been
1 - Switzerland
2 - Barbados
3 - Cancun
4 - New York
f: Four people who email me regularly
1 - Meri
2 - Lacy
3 - Lisa Marshall
4 - Kimbo
g: Four of my favorite foods
1 - Cereal
2 - Fruit! watermelon, apples, oranges, grapes... it could go on and on
3 - Sweets!!! Ice cream especially, but anything to do with tasting so yummy and not being totally awesome for your body
4 - Steak
h: Four of my FAVORITE songs
1 - Nick Lachey - This I Swear (James and mine song)
2 - Anything FERGIE! I love her so!! Glamorous would be then Clumsy
3 - Colbie Caillet - can't pick, love every single one!
4 - Nelly Furtodo
** I know I was supposed to pick songs, but it's too hard. I love music!
i: Four things I am looking forward to in 2008
1 - Running the half-marathon with Kimbo
2 - A guarenteed New Years Eve kiss... oh ya baby!
3 - Being in the temple with all my family
4 - Knowing my love for a year... couldn't have asked for anyone better than my James!
Now I tag: Lacy, Kimbo, Britt, Annie, Linds Barfaruno, Jenna, Lindsey J, and Meri bo Berry.


No comments:
Post a Comment