This post is my tribute to my brother Todd. He is interviewing at 2 medical schools in the next 5 days and I want all good vibes and prayers and thoughts going his way. He is the smartest person I know. He is persistant and determined and is going after his childhood dream of being a doctor. He has and is an awesome brother and he just loves Tam and Preslee so much, it is so neat to see. This is for you Todd! May all forces and energies go your way in these next couple of days and that all may see what we all know, and that is how wonderful you are! Good luck brother! I love you
1 day ago


4 comments:
Linds-you are the sweetest sister to Todd!Thanks Linds!!!
Linds
You are so sweet! We wish Todd the best of luck and he will be in our prayers!
Hey blog stalker I miss you. Any good people I should look up. Oh ps. Joey Bradfield added me on facebook and I totally had a flash back. Love you girl. You are so great to your FAM
Lacy
Thanks Bud! Love ya -Todd
Post a Comment