Friday, December 7

Blessings of Love

There is no greater time than right now to remember our loved ones and cherish every minute we have with them. Life can be shorter than we expect for ourselves or the ones we hold closest to our hearts. May my dear husband know he means the world to me and I feel like the luckiest princess out there to have my prince by my side. I love you James! I love you with all my soul!! May my family know how deep my love goes for them. My family is always there and smothers you with love and affection and happiness!! I could just burst with the the love and respect I have for them. I could not have been been more blessed than with the parents, brothers, and sister-in-laws I have. May my new in-law family know how grateful I am for such a wonderful family I have married into. They are so sincere and caring and always have a good time, and have been so kind to me from the moment I met them. I hope they know how much I love them! I am so appreciative to my friends who have been my angels through the trying times in my life.

I am the luckiest girl!
I love my life!

1 comment:

AND NOW, FURTHER ADO said...

So, I am basically just going to copy and paste your post and write it off as my own. I won't have to change a single thing! I married a James too, and only have sister-in-laws! Crazy huh! We live in a parallell universe, except that you're way cuter than I ever will be!