We have a wii and they are so much fun! (but I hear they are hard to come by this Christmas so good luck)!
You would get along swell with my fourth graders! We just did a homophone book and they all did "we" and "wii". I have heard it is good exercise. If you get one, I'll look forward to an invite to try it out.
Good choice Linds! Ryan's brother has one and they have a lot of fun playing it! I hope Santa brings you one!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
We have a wii and they are so much fun! (but I hear they are hard to come by this Christmas so good luck)!
You would get along swell with my fourth graders! We just did a homophone book and they all did "we" and "wii". I have heard it is good exercise. If you get one, I'll look forward to an invite to try it out.
Good choice Linds! Ryan's brother has one and they have a lot of fun playing it! I hope Santa brings you one!
Post a Comment