Every year on Christmas Day we use to always drive up to Ogden to my Grandma and Grandpa Hartmann's home and celebrate the evening with them. Now since we are all married, some of kids, and most of other families to attend to, we have moved the Christmas celebration with my grandparents to the Sunday before Christmas. It was so much fun! We always have great food (food most everyone likes but me... I am still a bit picky). We have a gift exchange game which James and I scored the movie Hitch and this Angel musical figurine thing. My Grandmother always crochets some dish towels for the women and gives food gift cards to the men. I love my extended family! ** I will post pictures as soon as I find my camera cord!
3 generations: Grandma Donna, Jill, and Lindsey
James and Preslee - They both look SO cute! 
Cousin Jamie and her husband Cameron
The girls: Jamie, Me, Trisha, and Tamara
You know the party is always a good time with Cory there!
This picture is so precious of my Dad and Boston
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!


No comments:
Post a Comment