Wednesday, December 26

My Clogging Family


Back: Jamilyn, Natalie, Jenny, Linds Greenwood, Cambria
Front: Linds Lane, Megan, Me, LaChere
Jamilyn and Linds Lane

Jenny and Natalie

Me, LaChere (our amazing teacher), Rhett (Cambria's sweet little man, and Linds Greenwood

Linds Lane and Me

Christmas was SPECTACULAR!! While I try to locate my camera cord I am going to tell you about some people who I hold very dear to my heart... my clogging family! I have gone through so much with these girls and it really makes me so sad thinking about not being in clogging anymore. We have had so many trips together and have enjoyed so many fun memories. I have known them for at least 13 years! These girls know more about me than a lot of friends and even some family members. They have been my strength and laughter through life.

I am getting really deep lately. These girls are my best friends and they are SO MUCH FUN! We have started a tradition to get together every year at Christmas time to see how everyone is. It was so fun to see the very pregnant Jamilyn and to hear the Linds Greenwood is pregnant after a successful invetro! CONGRATS! Melanie put it perfectly where we have been with each other through the 'Who are you going to prom with?' and 'You got your first kiss!' to 'How are your babies?' and 'How is your job?'. It's so fun though! I love them all so very much! We sure did miss the ones that were not able to make it! We wish you well Aly and Jennie with your oh so pregnant bellies! VAWD SQUAD FOREVER!

3 comments:

MEGAN said...

Oh my goodness! You probably don't remember me, (Megan Larsen) but I too used to clog with you. It has been a long time (like 7 years), but I still miss it. It was so great to see these pictures, everyone looks great! I found your blog through Jennie's. Hope everyone is doing well. My blog is meganwesthoff.blogspot.com.

Kristen said...

I have always been jealous of your clogging. I still think I want to take some lessons because of you...and now I am even more jealous because you have a clogging family. I am always looking for friends and that looks so fun.

Lisa said...

I'm so sad I missed it. I think I was left off the final confirmation email list. : ( Oh well, hopefully next year I'll be around to see you all. Thanks for posting pictures, it's fun to see everyone.