Thursday, December 27

Christmas Eve

Us and Grandma Joyce
This year we spent Christmas Eve with the Forrest and Stapley families. It was held at Gary and Wendy Stapley's home and it was a great evening! We had a wonderful meal, the kids did a nativity (this is the first one I have ever seen! It was so cute.), we sang carols, played the candy bar game, and exchanged gifts! James' Uncle Gary had him for a gift and Gary gave James this great BYU golf shirt and he also found this Limited Edition framed BYU logo with all of the 1984 players and coaches signatures on it. James was so suprised and so excited! Wendy Stapley gave me the coolest thing. It has about 5 spindles on it and you put your gift wrap, ribbon, bows, scissors, etc on it and it makes for easy gift wrap and organization. I love it! We gave Grandma Joyce a framed ornament of Jackie (James' Mom) and she started to kiss it, it was so sweet! After all those festivities it was about time when all the elves where going to fly by. So all the kids and ME ran to the windows to see the elves flying by. Ducan and I counted at least 24 ELVES! We were so excited the elves were able to visit us on Christas Eve.
Grandma Joyce and James. You can feel their love through this picture! I just love it!
Gary and James and the sweet BYU framed gift

Little Claire has the luckiest hands I have seen! She rolled doubles 5 out of 5 times! She was stoked for all the candy she won

The Nativity

Megan and her boyfriend Trevor

Me and Claire. I love her 2 front missing teeth!

No comments: