Thursday, December 27

Christmas Day

I woke up at 7:30am due to my birth control alarm and wanted to open gifts right then! I felt like a little kid again. I couldn't wait for James to open his gifts I got him. He had me wait until 9am. My parents came over and opened gifts with us. James did an incredible job on buying me gifts! He suprised me with my own homeade rootbeer brewing system, new luggage that is so pretty and this cute brown color, and the cutest teal vest with fur on the hood. He's so thoughtful! I gave him some basketball shorts, an authentic Jazz jersey, the Bourne collection, and a framed ornament of his Mom for our tree.


After gifts I made breakfast and Megan and her boyfriend Trevor came and ate with my parents and James and I. It sure was delicous! After everyone left James and I played the Wii for hours!! It is so much fun! Super Mario Galaxy is my favorite so far. We then went over to his brother Ian and Wendy's to visit and to see what Santa brought all of the kids. They were on a major sugar high bouncing and skipping everywhere and loving all of their gifts.

Christmas evening we went to my parents house. The grandkids opened some fun gifts. My dad got the family this awesome remote control Hummer. It's huge and can go pretty fast! They got each of the couples a gift and we got a night stand to help complete our bed room set, we were excited! Isn't it funny that we are now excited about a night stand?! My Mom made a delicous dinner of chicken rolls (my all time favorite meal) and her yummy rolls. We played Guestures and had a really good time!My cute niece Macy and her new doll from the Grandparents. I don't have any other pictures from Christmas night, but the big Jacobs' Christmas Party is this upcoming Saturday!

2 comments:

kellie said...

Cute Pictures, thanks. We haven't been to a Stapley Christmas Eve since 1998, I think. It is nice to see what goes on.
Hey, check out my blog. I made it cool.

Scott & Annie said...

Linds,
Although I loved hearing about what you did on Christmas, my favorite part of this post is the fact that you have a birth control alarm. I love it. Only you, my friend, would display that kind of dedication.