Wednesday, January 2

Happy New Year

James and one of his best buds Cody Johnson... and that is Martenelli's by the way!
Meg Johnson, Me, and Lauren VanOrden
James' best buds: Jeff, James, Chase, Cody, Paul, and Jeremy

I am so excited for 2008! James and I have officially known each other for a year now, and I am so grateful for 2007 and bringing James and I together. It was a year from December 30 that we had our first date, and boy oh boy am I glad that he is in my life. He is so much fun, so caring, so sweet, and the best husband I could ever dreamed of!! His patience and love towards me is so awesome and I love him more every day!


New Years Eve was fun! I am usually not a huge fan of New Years but this year was great! James' friend Jensen Warnock had us over to his parents house and my oh my was it a party! His parents were so sweet and left us A TON OF FOOD! They also had Rock Band for the XBox I believe. It had 2 guitars, drums, and a singer. Everyone loved the Rock Band! We played some of their arcade games and pool and had a rousing game of Mafia after the midnight mark. It's fun because I met James through one of my best friends, Lauren (Baker) VanOrden, we call each other Womb Friends. Because our Mom's are good friends and we were friends in heaven. We have spent every New Years together until we were about 10. It was so fun to spend New Years with her again! Always and forever LLBFF ... Lauren Lindsey Best Friends Forever. I am so proud of our lasting friendship!
I sure got a hot New Years Eve kiss from one sexy man!

Cheesy of us kissing? Maybe... but I love it!

4 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

Cute linds! Thanks so much for having us over last night. We had so much fun. You have made your house sooo cute and cozy and you and James are super cute. Love you!

Lindsey said...

Wow! So many fun Christmas events. Married Christmas is so much fun, isn't it? I hope you have an awesome year together. Lindsey J day is coming soon.

Kristen said...

I think it is great that you have been married to somebody for 2 months and now have officially known him for a year now. Love is crazy isn't it??? Glad your holidays went well.

Kimbo said...

What a fun new years! Im so happy that you had a great holiday season! Can't wait for game night!