Thursday, January 3

Bring it on 2008

2007 sure was a good year! In fact 2007 was quite an incredible year! So many fun life changing events have happened and here is a brief outline of the good ol 2007 year!!
- January James and I decide to only date each other after only dating for 3 weeks
- March 5 - Little Preslee was born. Cutest little girl and Todd & Tam are the best parents!
- March 9-10 I am asked to judge a clogging compeition. This is a huge accomplishment for me in the clogging world. Pat on the back for myself.
- March 16-18 James and I take a trip to St. George and Vegas and I realize that I AM IN LOVE with him, but don't say it cause I didn't know if he was there yet
- March 20 James tells me he loves me and wants to marry me!!
- End of April I move home to my parents house from Provo to be closer to James and to progress our relationship
- May we talk about shopping for wedding rings, but since I had once worked at a jeweler it was already picked out and on hold. Standard procedure :)
- May 4 Little Bauer 'Bow Wow' was born! 3rd cute child for Cory and Trish - May 10 I say goodbye to Decade Media, my job of 2 1/2 years
- May take a trip to Colorado to visit James' brother Gary and Kellie and family. I will always be remembered as the girl who makes the biggest burrito. In fact, they called me during the other day asking if they wanted me to send me a 'Lindsey Burrito' for the holidays!!
- May 17 start working at Rainey Homes at Daybreak
- June 4 start work with my current job at Alder Sales Corporation with doing marketing and sales. LOVE IT
- July 8 My birthday and JAMES PROPOSES!!!
- July to October longest 3 months of my entire life
- October 11, 2007 James and I are sealed in the Salt Lake Temple. The best day of my life!! I was walking on clouds and it was the perfect day!
- Honeymoon in Cancun. So warm, fun, and unlimited pina coladas... need I say more
- October 31 We win best costume at one of our Halloween festivities
-November 23 - we buy us a big screen TV. A nice gift we gave ourselves with our wedding money!
- December 18 Start our Christmas tradition of seeing A Christmas Carol
- December 25 Celebrate our first Christmas together. One of the best Christmas' I have ever had!
- December 31 Celebrate the past 2007 year and the upcoming 2008 year with exciting changes and happenings coming our way. This year was pretty fantastic... Falling in love, getting a new job, having more nieces and nephews to play with (births and through marriage) and getting another rad family to have forever. 2007 was really good to me! I can not wait for what 2008 has in store for James and I!

4 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

Oh I love it linds! You are so cute! I'm glad that 2007 was so good to you:) see you tomorrow!

kellie said...

That is so cool that we made it on your "2007 awesome things that you have done" list. Yay!

Brittany said...

We love you guys! Glad 2007 was so good to you! Just so ya know annie told me 2008 is a great year for babies.....just keep it in mind! :)

Kristen said...

The only thing better than a wedding is a baby. So, hopefully that is in store for you guys in the next couple of years. In the mean while, enjoy as many date nights you can before you're looking for babysitters constantly.