
On Friday night my family had a great opportunity to go to the temple together. This is a tradition for the Jacobs' side and I usually do Baptisms for the Dead while everyone else does a session. This year my parents, my three bothers, myself, and our spouses were able to all be in the temple together. What an awesome experience it was! We decided at dinner to do sealings instead of a session and it was so great! I feel so lucky to have my entire family be in such a holy place together. That experience is something I will always hold dear to my heart. It has been so fun to be able to have the entire family together this past week or so with my oldest brother Shane in town. I am so grateful for the gospel and the joy it brings to my life!
1 day ago


4 comments:
That is so cool that you are able to do that with your entire family, you are very lucky. And I can't wait until National Treasure 3 comes out either.
Hi Linds! That was awesome going to the temple all together. We had fun didn't we:) Talk to you soon!
Linds that is such a neat tradition your family has, you are so fortunate! I really love your family and how close you all are to each other!
That is awesome!!! I bet your parents love is just as much as you guys do. We need to do that more often.
Post a Comment