1 day ago
Monday, January 7
Shane and Meri
My oldest brother Shane and my sister-in-law Meri were in town for a week and a half from Chicago. It is so much fun to have them in town, it makes me realize how much I miss having them here to hang out with at a moments notice! One of my favorite nights was when they played Loaded Questions with us at our apartment. I am glad they love Chicago, because we love to visit! They are so funny and so sweet and I just love how enthusiastic they are when they see you! We love you Shane and Meri and can not wait until we see you again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
My dearest lindsey, I love opening your blog because there is always something new. You are wonder women I swear. I want to see a movie tomorrow for sure. Love you.
Aren't siblings the best? My bro and sis-n-law live in Georgia and it's crazy how much I miss them, but I agree, you don't realize it until they are home with you.
I couldn't agree more, everytime I am visiting my parents I don't realize how much I miss them until I have to leave again, especially when Monika and her family are there too.
Post a Comment