I got hubby tagged, and secretly I have been wanting to get this tag so I can tell you about my James! I just love him so much and I am so grateful he is my husband! He is so patient, understanding, kind, considerate, SO FUN, freakin hot, nice, and is the love of my life! I could not have dreamt of anyone better. I am so lucky to have him in my life.
What is his name? James Cameron Forrest
How long have you been married? 3 months tomorrow!
How long did you date? We dated for 7 months until we were engaged
How old is he? 25
Who eats more? I believe that is James, but I talk about food 24/7. I love food! The whole aspect of it... cooking, eating out, enjoying the savory flavors
Who said I love you first? He did, but I knew I was madly in love with him
Who is taller? James. He is a beautiful 6'1"
Who sings better? Hands down he does. His Mom had a beautiful voice and he definitely has her talent
Who is smarter? He thinks he is, but just depends on what it's about
Whose temper is worse? Well that's a tough one... let's say me
Who does the laundry? We both do. But I really enjoy doing it!
Who does the dishes? I do most the time, but he does do them quite a bit as well. We don't have a dishwasher so I get really anal about the dishes being washed. So I just do them as fast as I can right after we eat.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? James does
Who pays the bills? I do, but we stick together on where we are at on payments of all our bills
Who cooks dinner? I do and boy do I love to cook! And despite my cooking disaster on Tuesday, he usually is complementarity on my cooking!
Who drives when you are together? James does
Who is more stubborn? Depends on what it is about...
Whose parents do you see the most? I think it may be mine, but we try to see his Dad a lot. We sure do love both our parents.
Who proposed? James did and it was the best birthday present!
Who has more friends? Depending on the branches of friends we both have, I may say he has more. There is always a new one coming up... it's fun
Who has more siblings? He wins by 1. Forrest have 5 Jacobs have 4
Who wears the pants in the family? It is pretty equal. We do whatever is best for the both of us.
What makes you melt about your husband? His smile!
I now tag....Kim, Annie, Lacy, Jenna, Linds Barfuss, Lindsey J, Tam, Meri, Mindi, LeAnn, and Janelle


2 comments:
Too bad you don't love your husband or anything! It is so fun being newly married when everything they do is perfect and they give you butterflies. I hope that stays forever. Honestly though, I admire your obvious love and adoration for James!
What a cute wifey you are! It is a lot of fun to read about you two lovebirds!
Post a Comment