Thursday, January 10

Lunch Date

Today was a lunch date with my in-laws. The ladies got together for a lunch date to celebrate Wendy Stapley's (James' aunt) birthday. It was so much fun! Wendy brought her cute little Olivia, Wendy Forrest came and brought Claire, Renate, Raquel, Megan and I all met up. I am so happy that I have such awesome in-laws. They are all so funny and so sweet. I just consider myself so lucky to have such a wonderful husband and a wonderful in-law family!
I love my life!

3 comments:

LeAnn said...

That is so cool that you get along with your in-laws so well, you are very lucky. Don't worry, I have already talked to management about the horrible experience with our furniture.

Kimbo said...

What a fun family, on both sides! I bet James' family love having you a part of them, Linds, who wouldn't?

kellie said...

Sounds like fun. Wish I could have come!