Wednesday, February 6

10 favorite pictures

Ms. Kimbo tagged with my 10 favorite pictures.
Buckle in... here we go!1. The Man of my Dreams! He makes me melt!!
2. Halloween 2007 - Best Costume Award
The Executioner & Ghost Elsa the Maid

3. The Jumping Picture. Need I say more?!
4. It's like a magical moment was captured... sweet kisses!!
5. At Jeff and Bree's wedding dinner, a couple of days before we got engaged
6. James proposing WOOP! WOOP!
7. I just love this picture of us. Tan, I like my hair, and he looks sooo good!
8. Best vacation EVER! Our honeymoon to Cancun!!
9. Right after he proposed at the Hidden Falls waterfall
10. Our first picture together at Lacy and Dan's wedding dinner.

Now I tag 5 people: Tam, Mindi, LeAnn, Karlee, Janelle, and Brandy

8 comments:

Karlee Turner said...

Love the pictures!! You guys are so cute! I'll get working on mine....

The Fergi Fam said...

Hey! It's Meagan (Welch) Ferguson. We were in YW together forever ago. Anyways congrats on your marriage!! I found you from Natalie Dahl's blog. This is so cute! Tell your mom hi for me!! :)

Leah and Mike said...

Linds,

I love your pictures!! You are too cute. I love stalking your blog because you update so much - Great Job!! We need to get together sometime because I didn't get to see you over Christmas!

Lindsey said...

I love all those pictures. You guys are good together. My personal favorite is #7 because tan and good hair is so crucial for a good pic! I am totally lacking in both arenas right now. Summer can't come fast enough!

Ereka said...

Hi Lindz.. It's Jordan... You blog a little too much... But what can I say.. I'm a dorky dude loking at blogs.. I get bored at work and have nothing better to do, plus it's fun seeing what people are up to... How are things going with you? Don't you just love being married....! My wife and I have a blog too! It's jordanandereka.blogspot.com

Ereka said...

Hi Lindz.. It's Jordan... You blog a little too much... But what can I say.. I'm a dorky dude loking at blogs.. I get bored at work and have nothing better to do, plus it's fun seeing what people are up to... How are things going with you? Don't you just love being married....! My wife and I have a blog too! It's jordanandereka.blogspot.com

AlexisTexas said...

so cute! you look gorgeous! good to see you are doing well...i love reading your blog!

Burt Bunch said...

You guys always take the cutest pics! Love them!!