Monday, February 11

The Grill

James has a big day tomorrow morning, he is 'grilling' to become a manager for Enterprise. This grill test is a big deal and you can not be promoted or move up until you pass this test. The grill consists of a written test as well as 5 hours of interviews of questions/quizzing from different heads of all the departments within Enterprise. He found out he qualified for the grill only about 3-4 weeks ago, so he has been studying like crazy since he found out. I know he is going to do awesome, he did really well yesterday when I quizzed him on everything! I wanted to publically give him words of encouragement and channel all my positive forces. He is so smart and such a great worker that he really can do anything! Good luck babe, I love you!!

1 comment:

Tamara Jacobs said...

Good Luck James! Hope it goes well!