First I should start with Valentines Day! James suprised me with a dozen of beautiful roses! He accidentally forgot them in one of the rental cars at work so we got them Thursday morning before we went to Vegas. They bloomed cause of the cold and they were so pretty. I wish I would have gotten a picture. He is so sweet cause we agreed on getting some flowers when we got back, what a little stinker!
We took off to Vegas Thursday morning. The weather was sort of crapy on the way down, but we just kept thinking of the warm weather we were headed to. We made it by about 3 and showered and got ready for the night. We went to Cheesecake Factory and it was oh so delicious! Well by the time we finished it was only 8. And really we were trying to stall because Jeremy was going to propose to Brielle that night at 10:15 at the Venetician on the gandala. So we started walking around and trying to kill time. TIME WENT BY SO SLOW! James had to fake sick so we pretended to leave so we could go hide and film the engagement. It was SO cute! He suprised her with a boat ride and when they got down to the roundabout he popped down to one knee and asked her. She was so suprised, especially because before dinner I told her James told me that Jeremy was going to pick up the ring on Monday and propose next weekend. ha ha.
James and Cody - doing their favorite pose
Friday we rode on the New York New York roller coaster. I love it! I just scream the whole time cause it makes it that much more fun! We also played carnival games at Circus Circus and James and I kept winning and we got this awesome goofy! Ok, so we had to win 8 times to get this goofy. You would think it should be bigger than your head. There is a real funny story to go along with this, but not for everyone to know. So if you wanna know, I will tell you!

We went and saw the beautiful lions at MGM. I could have sat there for hours! I just loved them soo much. Cody, Megan, Chase, and Elana finally met up with us Friday night. We went and watched the water shows at Bellagio and went to a yummy dinner at Outback.
Elana, Chase, me, James, Megs, Cody, Brielle, and Jeremy
Me and Megs!
Saturday we went SHOPPING!!! My only request while down there was to go to the Guess Outlet. It's DA BOMB!! James promised to take me and my dreams were fulfilled. I went crazy in there! I think it had been maybe 5 minutes since we were in there and James came and found me with my arms completely full of clothes. My ability to shop is so wonderful! James and Jeremy took off to go golfing and Brielle and I met up with Cody, Megan, Chase, and Elana. We did more shopping. Then after golfing the boys went to Bellagio to watch sports and the girls went to Fashion Show Mall for more shopping. It was my kind of day! Don't worry, we got James some really cute things!! We were all decided on where to eat and we had heard that the Rio buffet was to DIE for! We finally make it over there to find out they close at 10pm EVERYDAY! ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS! Who closes a buffet in Vegas at 10pm, especially on a Saturday. So we ate at a cute little restaurant and it was really yummy.
Our trip was so fun and I just love having all that time with James. He is so funny and and so fun and so sweet and I just love being able to have so much time together!! WOOP! WOOP!


13 comments:
It looks like you guys had a blast. You guys are so cute together, I love how he went and got you roses even though you guys decided to wait, that is so sweet. I love how you tricked Brielle about the engagement, it just makes it that much better.
Looks like tons of fun. You and your hubbie are so cute!
sounds way fun, and I love your clothes in these pictures, maybe I need to hit the Vegas shopping scene
glad you had fun linds! You guys are one cute couple. You look so pretty!
Ahh, the good old days before the children. They were full of such excitement and adventure. That looks like fun!
You 2 look like you have a lot of fun together. I am glad i get to see you more as well. Those towels I got at my favorite store TARGET! I am not that good at sewing :)
hey linds....sorry i'm so sucky at recognizing comments left....you look super happy. it's fun to see pictures of you and your hubby. isn't being married the BEST?
You guys are so cute! I love looking at your posts!
I'm so glad you guys had such a great time! I love the pics, you two are so cute!
What a fun trip! You guys are was cute together. Love the "Woop Woop" at the end=)!
P.S. "Was"="Way". I hate when I read my typos after I've already left the comment!
Lindsey,
Three question: Do you love James, do you love spending time with him, and do you think he's hot? I can not tell. Just kidding! Looks like you had a blast.
Hey linds its stacie i saw your blog through your brothers and i just wanted to say hi! You and your hubbie are so dang cute! Looks your having fun!!
Post a Comment