Wednesday, March 26

Happy Birthday Trish!

I know Bauer is doing a weird face, but I love this picture. She looks pretty and it protrays her as the wonderful Mom she is!

Today is my sweet sister-in-law's birthday! WOOP! WOOP!! I love Trish so much. She has been my sister now for 9 or 10 years ( I can't remember when they got married ). She is so selfless, giving, and loving to everyone around her. She is so talented and the most amazing hair dresser I know! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRISH!! We love you! We had a party for her on Monday night. It was fun!! Of course we had some delicious Dairy Queen icecream cake and she opened some cute gifts, especially a dress from Tam!
Macy took this picture of us! She did a good job, don't you think?!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Hey Lindsey! I found you through Cambria's blog! You look so great, and that wedding pic you have is gorgeous!!! Hope you're doing well!

Kristen said...

Macy should go pro. We should have been invited...I would have brought gifts:) I love Trish too. She was always so nice to us and never treated us like the annoying teenagers that we were.

Kipp and Ashlee said...

LOVE me some Dairy Queen cake! It's the best!!