Thursday, March 27

Smell that?! That's clean!

My husband is freakin awesome! He has had 1/2 day Tuesday through Friday off due to vacation hours that needed to be used before April. Tuesday was a little bit of a bummer because he got food poisoning and woke up at 2am Tuesday morning with quite the sickness. Poor guy. Had to call in sick to work and the sickness overtook him for all of Tuesday. But today when I got home from work he had started making dinner, cleaned the house, and started a load of wash. I freaking love this man so much! I always get asked, 'Aren't guys so messy?' Not with my man! Cleanest guy I know, and I LOVE IT! I would go crazy if he was messy and didn't help with the household. Thanks sweets, I love you husband!!

6 comments:

Our Fun Times said...

Oh girl, I miss you! Seriously, your blog was so much fun! I hope you don't mind, but I got the link from Cams link... and of course I had to say hello to my good ole friend! Thanks for making me laugh, and for putting pictures of my family on the blog, that was fun to see Cam and Aubree too. I'm so glad you are enjoying your marriage! Gotta love it! Love ya girl Veva *by the way, I started a blog it is: www.craigandveva.blogspot.com

sTaCiE said...

What an awesome husband! Hey you've been bag tagged! Go to my blog and you'll see what to do, Have fun!

Janelle said...

oh so fun. I LOVE when the house is clean it's my favorite time of the day. I try and have some time set aside to pick up stuff and do laundry... Yes laundry is daily these days with a baby. Honestly sometimes he goes through 5 outfits!!! yes 5.

Kristen said...

He's just paying you back for having to deal with his % lost/gained weekly spreadsheets. My Josh thought that was pretty awesome and we both got a good laugh out of it.

Jill said...

Linds,
I'm trying out this comment thing! Let me know if this works.
Woopee....I'm in the loop!
Momma Mia

Kristen said...

1. Jill, your comment worked.
2. Linds, I mean that since he is the budget nazi he is treating you extra special by taking care of you.