
Me, Jennifer, Wendy, Pauline, Raquel, and Megan
Megs, Me, and Raquel
James and I at the Delta Center (and NO... I will not call it Energy Solutions Arena)

Sweet Pauline and James
Meg, Pauline (hiding in back), Jennifer, Marv, Wendy, Me, and Raquel
Marv and Pauline and Jennifer have come to visit from Virginia! I was so excited for them to come cause I have heard so much about them. Pauline is James' Grandmother Joyce sister. (Got that?!) We had a fun dinner on Sunday night at Uncle Jimmy and Maureen's house. Their house was amazing! He has traveled around the world 3 or 4 times and had some cool artifacts from Egypt, Africa, Europe, etc!
Last night Marv and Pauline took us all to the Jazz game. It was a BLAST! If any of you saw the game you would have seen the ridiculous play where Dirk from the Mavs pulled AK47 down to his hip sending him in wheelchair to the hospital. From then on whenever Dirk got the ball the whole crowd boo'd. It was hillarious! Even better was Megan and Raquel being the loadest with the booing! Jazz pulled out a mighty victory. Marv and Pauline left today to go home, but Jennifer is staying till Saturday. I love having family come in town. I love James' side of the family. I am so happy they are so great, cause I don't know what I would do if I was stuck with some dud in-law family! :)
James and I are excited because we are planning a trip out to visit them this August. We will be able to visit Virginia, Washington DC, Baltimore, and the best part is I will get to see my Grandma Jacobs and James will finally be able to meet her!! She just turned 90 in January and I really have been obsessing on how to have James meet her and for me to see her at least one more time. She lives in Pennsylvania so it makes it difficult to see her often. I haven't always talked to her every week or anything like that but I feel a huge bond between her and I and I am SO EXCITED to see her!!
10 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a great time with them. You are very lucky you have such great in-laws, I know what it is like not to.
cute pictures. You look so pretty. That is awesome you guys are going on that trip, and that James gets to meet Grandma Jacobs. I am jealous! Love ya!
You really are lucky to have in-laws that you enjoy being with!! I can't complain too much with mine=). So you will be going to Baltimore in August, huh??? That's where we'll be going for the summer!!
fun! i am jealous of your east coast trip...l and i did a summer internship in philly-sooo fun! it's amazing how five hours of driving can barely (and illegally-ha) get you to st. george, but on the east coast you would have traveled through 7 states in that time! ha...have fun-make sure to get a "genuine cheesesteak" and a rita's italan ice! mmm...
LINDS! I don't know how I just stumbled across your blog...a friend, of a friend, of a friend...who knows how!? I just spent entirely too long reading up on your cute life. You make me laugh. So glad I found you...I'll check back often.
~Julie (Johnson)
p.s..I TAG YOU!
If you are coming out, you will have to stop by and have lunch with us. We are just west of DC.
Hey, wait a minute...I thought your next big trip was going to be to visit us in Chicago...I think we need to have a little chat!
Linds that will be so fun for you guys! I absolutely LOVED Virginia and D.C. I'm really glad we are going to Omaha, but I think there's still a little part of me that wishes we were going to Virginia. What a fun trip!
Post a Comment