Sunday, April 6

Oh... the blogging world!

This week was quite eventful, to say the least. Monday James was able to go to the Jazz game with his Dad. Tuesday I went running with my sister-in-laws and then we played with the puppies at the pet store. I sure wish I wasn't so allergic! Wednesday we found out James' Grandma Joyce had a stroke. Thank goodness she survived and has full functionality with both sides and memory is all there. I babysat Cory/Trisha's kids on Wednesday while James went and visited Grandma Joyce. Thursday was clogging and I am going to be learning a total of 5 dances (I am so stoked, but have a lot to learn. Don't worry Cam... bringing the video camera on Thursday!). Friday for lunch James and I went and visited Grandma Joyce and I worked Lonestar that night. Quite the hectic work week!

Sweet kids - Macy, Bauer, and Boston
Saturday was quite the treat. We were scheduled to do a 10 mile run for our training for the 1/2 marathon in 2 weeks. Uncle Mike said he knew a good trail up by the capitol. James, myself, Brigham, and Raquel met Mike and his son clay all ready to go at 10:30am. Little did we know we were going to be running up a freaking mountain!! It was hillarious because Mike and Clay, Mike is 50 and Clay is 13, were KICKING OUR TRASH! We were all dying. Non the less we were able to see the most beautiful view of the entire valley, enjoy a good hike/run with each other, and achieve something we all thought we were going to die doing. James and I loved spending all that time together and being able to see those views! I love it!

Of course when the men have Priesthood on Saturday nights all the ladies get together. Now I am not a fan of a lot of the other ladies in this world who turn into these freaked out animals fighting to survive. We got glared down from some lady that needed a high chair and sorry ms. prude, but obviously the two 1yr olds sitting in the high chairs need them. What an idiot. It was like fighting for your life sitting at a table or trying to find one. It is pretty funny. I think I would rather go to Rock Creek Pizza next time! Tamara's Mom and sisters had dinner with the Jacobs girls and it was so fun!

The best part of the night was seeing Camille and Julie! I have not seen these girls since we graduated high school 5 years ago. The best part and the part the makes me laugh was Camille's comment. 'I had to come say hi since I haven't seen you since high school, but since we have blogs I know how you are!'. It made me laugh. It is so nice to be able to stay in touch with those you may not be able to and catch up on those things in life that you just wouldn't blurt out in a conversation!

No comments: