Thursday, April 10

Turbo Jam

My sister-in-law Tamara has been certified to teach Turbo Jam. If you have not heard of Turbo Jam you are totally missing out. Seriously, you are! It is a kick butt home video work out and as long as I have known Tam she has been in love with Turbo Jam. NOW she is certified to teach at gyms and do aerobic classes. I was honored to sweat and scream like crazy women with Jen, Alisha, and Stephanie at a class Tam taught last night. HOLY CRAP!! Tam is totally a little fire ball. She is this cute tiny little thing with so much excitement and helps you get totally into the workout. She also incorporated some awesome dance moves to the routine that make you feel like you are clubbin. I am sore today, that's how freaking good it was last night! Thanks again Tam! Can't wait for the next one!!

9 comments:

Janelle said...

okay so I love the magic erase but a little warning ONLY use it on white things. If your walls are colored it leaves a white film. Anyways it's perfect for your baseboards if you are like me. I always get black scuffs on them and it's great for them you don't even have to scrub you just wipe it over and it disapears every once and a while I have to wipe a few times. Also, the clorox to my knowledge doesn't bleach things I haven't noticed any marks on my clothes from it so I would say no. It just disinfects it. Happy cleaning.

Tamara Jacobs said...

Thanks linds! I loved having you there last night!!! Turbo for life! Ha! love ya!

Jenny Alama said...

no way! i love turbo jam! my roommates and i used to to it all the time but the one who had it went on a mission and i've been missing out since. i'll have to come to a class sometime!

Burt Bunch said...

Linds! Ya gotta take me with you sometime, I totally want to try it out! It sounds awesome and who better to teach it than Tam!!!

LeAnn said...

That sounds like fun, I will have to see if they have classes out here for it.

Nikki said...

Can I PLEASE join in after the little one is here? Six weeks after May 8th I will be there!!! Tam... make my butt flat after this baby!! PLEASE!!!!!!

Karlee Turner said...

That's awesome! I want to come give it a try...I think I'd love it! Where is she teaching? P.S. Your engagement picture about is so cute!! You two are perfect!

Angi Gerrie said...

That sounds like tons of fun. Where is she teaching at?

Kell said...

I think I'm going to join you guys next time if I can! In case you were wondering... :)