Friday, April 11

6 months baby!!

Today is our 6 month anniversary!!! How exciting! I absolutely LOVE being married. It makes marriage awesome to be married to someone as incredible as my man. I am so grateful James is so wonderful. He is so sweet and caring and always makes sure I have a smile on my face. He makes me feel complete and that is the biggest blessing. I don't know why they say the first year of marriage is hard because I think it is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Just two nights ago he still gave me butterflys when we kissed. I love him more than anything! He works so hard and I appreciate all he does for me. Thank you babe for making my life perfect. Thank you for being who you are and loving me with all you have. I love you Jamesy!! 6 months down, there is no stopping us!

13 comments:

Nikki said...

I am so happy for you! You deserve every bit of this!

LeAnn said...

You are so cute and so sweet, you are very lucky to have a man like that. And I have to disagree on the fist year being the hardest too because ours went by really fast it seemed like. When I worked at Taco Time the cinnamon crisps were free, but I don't know if they are now because they are under new management.

Natalie said...

Wow, congrats... that seems like it has gone be so fast!

Carly said...

what a darling picture. marriage is the BEST!

Kimbo said...

That's awesome, Linds! Six months have gone by fast!!

Our Fun Times said...

Linds, when I saw "six months 'baby' " I thought you were making an announcement! For real! It made me flip out for a second! :) I'm glad you are loving it! Isn't it great! See ya at the next competition...got a love dancing! Vevs

Lindsey said...

Congrats. I'm glad you like marriage so much...it is great. I disagree, however, our first year was tough. But, it made us love each other more! It's gotten better every year too.

kellie said...

Congratulations on the six month mark!

So, are you guys going to sign up for the 1/2 or not? What's the scoop?

Angie said...

Congrats!! I thought our first year was the best but it really just keeps getting even better. It's been almost three years and I still get butterflys when Brad calls me or when the garage opens when he comes home.
You guys are such a cute couple.

LeAnn said...

I used to eat them every day when I worked there and now I can't, I miss them. I could probably make them myself since I remember how they do it, but I don't have a deep fryer to cook them in. I would swim in cinnamon and surgar and just open my mouth as I go and eat it until the pool was empty.

The Gibson's said...

You two are so cute! I am so glad you are so in love and can i tell how happy I am that I get to see you every week it has been great!

Kristen said...

Congrats on the happy six months. It was good for us too, I still don't know what every body is complaining about. PS, what half marathon are you running? Just curious. I have a bug...but I don't know if I can be ready by July.

Kristen said...

Is that one in Bryce Canyon? That is the one I was thinking about. I can run 3 miles right now and I am really out of shape. Email me your training schedule. jandkmendenhall@hotmail.com, then I'll give you my phone number. (or you can look it up on dex) How long did it take you to get ready for this one? Plus I have had two kids and am really out of shape, but I really think it is something I might want to do. I am still thinking about it. I figure I'll start running 3 miles and try a 5 on a saturday sometime soon.