Don't forget to add your email for the cause I may go private. On to important things:
I had the CRAZIEST dream last night. I can't stop thinking about it!! I find myself inside this huge ol house (I think it was the Highland House that does receptions and bed and breakfasts) everyone is putting on gear and getting their weapons because the Huns are coming. I start freaking out mainly for the fact that I DON'T WANT TO DIE! The princess and I are up in some attic room and we look out the window to see a huge group of Huns coming towards the house. Big ol armor, weapons, face painted, the whole works!! I look around the room trying to think of somewhere to hide (because really, if someone is trying to kill me, if I hide they will never find me. Ya right!). I turn to the princess and say, 'I can't do this!'. I run outside with a dalmation (what?!) and hide behind bushes to watch everyone else get slaughtered. As I am comfortable behind my bush a whole slew of kids starts running towards me. I understand the Huns are running after them and I start running as well. I end up in a house and there is this other princess who escaped the Huns and is just telling me we have to sit and wait for the Huns to come and kill us. Then I wake up. WHAT IN THE WORLD?! Ok here are some conclusions from my dream:
1) This whole dream sort of revolves around the Golden Compass that we watched the other night
2) When a Hun died it died like the bad guys in Golden Compass
3) Death was a big factor because it has hit close to home yesterday
James had a good dream two nights ago. I don't know the whole extent of it but all I remember is that I am woken up by him kicking and bouncing everywhere. I try to wake him up (me still totally half asleep) panickly saying 'James are you ok!' 'James!' and all I have heard so far is 'I had a dream I was a cop chasing done this bad guy and we just got in a huge fight'. I am pretty sure James won, how could he not?!
I love dreaming!! So mysterious and fascinating! And to whomever reads those dream books, please don't analyze us, we really don't care to know!
1 day ago


7 comments:
Ha Ha, you are funny! :) I just wanted to let you know that we did the present thing for Mia! :) Great advice thanks! I will let you know how it works out :)
Before I had Talmage I dreamt that he came out a cat! (I don't like cats) I was TRYING to love him and as I was putting him in his carseat he began to scratch me furiously! ---I have wierd ones too and I love it. It's like a free movie each night!
You know..Stephenie Meyer had a dream about Twilight, and that is how that book came about. I would definitely read your novel and I am sure my favorite part would have to be the mysterious dalmation.
Dreams are crazy! Almost everynight this week, nick has woken me up by nudging me saying words that didn't make sense! my e-mail is stayce581AThotmailDOTCOM
Sorry for th craziness, I just hat SPAM and don't need any more of it!!
That is hilarious, sometimes I have crazy dreams like that and then you wonder the rest of the day what would have happened if you hadn't woken up. One time Jesse was dreaming and I woke up because he was flopping around and next thing I know he is swinging his arms right at me so I move so he doesn't hit me and I wake him up to ask what he is dreaming about, and you are never going to believe this, he was fighting a SQUIRREL!!
now that is an awesome dream! i wish i could remember mine. the only ones i do are the scary ones... not fun, but luckily it's far and few between.
just want you to know i love your guts! you're MUCH better at this blogging business than i am but i love reading what's happening! you've got my email so add me on the list baby! see you this weekend... YAY!!!
That's insane Lindsey! I'm assuming the Golden Compass must have been pretty terrific in order for you to have such an intense dream.
Post a Comment