I go back and forth with myself and having conversations with people about the pros and cons of going private. Honestly I get paranoid of people looking at my blog that shouldn't and getting information they shouldn't, but I want to get everyone's email addresses while I am thinking about it so that the day I turn my blog private, everyone will already be set to go. I love you all and want to stay in touch, so please leave a comment with your email so I can add it! Thanks!!
** Also, a smart idea was brought to my attention. I will be deleting your comments at the end of each day, or after I have saved your email address, so no creepers can get a hold of it!
1 day ago


5 comments:
Lindsey,
You have my address and I love you.
I have thought about it a few times also, you should have my email address, if not let me know.
yes, I have been thinking the same thing. Not sure what to do yet. But, you do have my email,fight? You know, in case you go for it.
I meant to say "right", not "flight". That's funny.
Oh my gosh Lindsey! You have grown up soooo much! I linked to your blog from Heath's, and I about died when your picture came up!! You are so gorgeous! Seems like the last time I saw you, you were just a little girl! I am so glad to see that you are so happy. You deserve it!
Heather (Jensen) Griffith
Post a Comment