Happy Cinco de Mayo!! WOOP! WOOP! I think we ALL should take advantage of yummy cinnamin/sugar tortillas and churros, and chicken enchiladas for dinner!! I am not telling you what to do, but you know you'll be seeing me at Del Taco for a $1 churro or at Costa Vida for a $.79 cinnamin/sugar tortilla! Gotta love it!
1 day ago


8 comments:
How could I have forgotten?!! Thanks for the reminder... burritos for dinner for sure!
I couldn't agree more, I love churros, well really anything cinnamon sugar.
Lindsey, this is Megan Whitear. I saw your blog on Veva's. :) Just wanted to say, you guys looked awesome at Lagoon! It is so fun to watch you guys. Clogging doesn't get any better than that!
I could go for a carnival churro. those are the best and the biggest...and have the most trans fat, I'm sure:)! Costco also has a sweet set up with their churros too! Thanks for putting this fact in the forefront of my mind!
HEY! I found your blog... YAY! You look great. And I love the 2nd picture of you by the temple. So pretty.
Linds! You did AWESOME on Saturday!! I wish I could have talked to you after! I bet you will be there on the 16th, so we better find each other and talk then. Love ya, Linds!
Hello!! How fun, I am so glad that you commented! :) That is a great idea! I think that we are going to do that. Thanks for the advise!!
Thank you! I love changing my blog up... it's so fun! You can go on the link on my page called "SJH Blog Design" and it explains how to change your blog. You can download papers from digital scrapbooking places. As for the backgrounds and heading on my blog, I just made them... everyone uses Photoshop, but I don't have that (yet), so I have to use Powerpoint.
Post a Comment