Wowser! This past week sure has been NUTS! Let me give you a quick summary: James got sick with this nasty sore throat and cough, bridal shower/dinner for Brielle, clogging in Morgan, James working in Vernal, James going to deer valley for a bachelor party, Lindsey doing girls night with Britt and Lacy (times with friends like them are so precious!), James works Saturday, Lindsey has clogging competition all Saturday afternoon at Lagoon, drop off Enterprise car at airport and now we are both exhausted and my sweet boy is sleeping.
This week helped me realize how grateful I am for my marriage and the fact that from Thursday to Saturday night James and I did not see each other sure helped my heart grow fonder. Both busy and running around and now that we are able to be with each other, I feel such peace and feel so calm. I love my Jamesy more than anything!! He's so great!!! And I thank my lucky stars everyday I have someone so wonderful as him! I love you husband!
The clogging competition today was a little crazy. First off I had learned 2 dances in about 1 week. Let me put this into perspective... Say you have a college class from September until May and your final was today and you get all that material for the past 9 months last week. CRAZY!! I had the dances down but once I hit the stage and realized my great friends Lindsay and Leah were judging (who I use to dance with) my brain decided to have it's biggest brain fart ever experienced by man. I forgot EVERYTHING!!! It was hillarious! Then we had our second dance to do and let's just say my 'faking' it was about a second earlier than the REST OF THE TEAM! ha ha... I love it. A lot of crazy and funny stories happened today, but a lot is clogging lingo so I wont bore you. But have this as a subtle reminder to Cambria of the adventure! :) And there is a recital of all the dances on May 21st in Ogden. You would be very lucky to witness the amazing talent and cheorography that Ayrion and Cambria have done with their students!! WOW!
1 day ago


3 comments:
I think it is so awesome that you are still doing something you love so much! I miss dancing with all my heart! Maybe after this boy comes, and I can get back into shape I'll have to take a class somewhere! Dancing is just so stress relieving!
Okay, so now I"m extremely anxious to hear your funny story! :) I know how you feel a whole dance in a week...Whew, gotta love dancing! By the way, those pictures were from an assembly..I finally wrote down the explanation on my blog..but basically we had to dance in front of the school. I tried to post the video but it wouldn't work! Anyway, Can't wait to see you! Yippeee! :) Love your stories, by the way, they always make me laugh!
K thanks for the confidence boost! Ayrion's the one who is amazing but I will take some credit. Sounds like we both had some crazy times. SEE you THURSDAY!
Post a Comment