Hey!! For those of you who wanted to do a Turbo Jam class taught by my freakin awesome sister in law, HERE you go!! Leave a comment on her blog, don't be afraid if you don't know her, just tell her you know me! I will be at all of her classes! Can't wait to see you then!
1 day ago


6 comments:
Hey this is Calestie, Jen Phillips sister. I have not checked my blog for a long time so I just got your message today. I am happy to either bring you a catalog or you can go to Kara Vita's website at karavita.com. You can see all of their products on their page. I would reccommend either the eye wish or the Eye indulgence. Give me a call and I will be happy to answer any questions you have. My phone number is 870.5132. I am having a facial clinic tomorrow night and you are more than welcome to come. If you want to, give me a call and I will give you the address. Thanks again and please call me with any questions.
Calestie Irvine
consultant id# irvb3qc
Thanks for thinking about me and the babysitting thing- let me know what you friend says! I totally want to come to one of these classes, if I don't get to it before Meri comes then we should get her and maybe some of the other sisters to go. That would be fun!
thanks linds! Can't wait for it to warm up so everyone can come!
love, tam
Hey Linds, thanks for the comment, it made me smile. I too, would like to know what the next stage of my life is going to be! I've thought as far as get my dresser and closet organized which I finished this morning....:) Truthfully I have thought past that point there I things I want to learn (like Spanish for instance) see, draw, and write about. We'll have to see what the future holds, I'll keep you posted (and hopefully not just via blogging:)
Oh yeah, and Turbo Jam sounds fun! I really want to come to some of the classes I love that kind of stuff.
What is turbo jam? Can you do it when you are pregnant? :)
Post a Comment