Please leave me your email address so I can make my blog private! And don't worry, I will check often and delete your email as soon as I have it saved. Have a good Monday!
Love
Linds
1 day ago
Please leave me your email address so I can make my blog private! And don't worry, I will check often and delete your email as soon as I have it saved. Have a good Monday!
Love
Linds
5 comments:
Linds. You have my email...:)
Love you, Linds B.
P.S. I will totally be to lunch!
Hey Linds. I think you have my email but if not it's lisafcalderwood at yahoo dot com
Obviously substitute the at and dot words for their "signs".
Lindsey!
So long time eh? I was browsing through Kim's buddies and found you... hope you don't mind.
Here is my email: kieremia@gmail.com
Also, I'm getting married and would love for you to come... address por favor?
You look fabulous!
xoxo
Lia
My email is golfchic03@hotmail.com
alishadunlavy@comcast.net
Post a Comment