Thursday, May 15

Jeremy & Brielle

The cute couple. I know Jeremy's eyes are closed, but they look so GREAT!
Yesterday our dear friends Jeremy and Brielle got married. You may have remembered when we helped Jeremy propose to Brielle in Vegas over Valentines Day, well they sealed the deal yesterday! I haven't been to a sealing since our own wedding so I was really excited. As soon as they walked into the room I was a bawl baby. The ceremony was beautiful and they both looked happy and peaceful! I was finally able to meet most of all of James' friends, which was really cool. They are all super nice and pretty funny!
The boys
Mike, Dino, James, Jeremy Hanks, Jeremy, Jared, Jensen, Issac, and Roman
Me and Brielle. She looks amazing right?!
We were invited to the luncheon and it was so pretty!! Jeremy's Mom did a fanastic job with it all. There was someone at the door to escort you to your table with a name card at each seat. A menu was there, with pictures of Jer and Brielle, and a favor. She bought these cute disposable silver plates and so when the food came on white plates it made everything stand out! There were some really sweet speeches given, and Brielle's Dad wrote this amazing poem for her. He is an artist and you could tell by how wonderful the poem was! Oh and he had paintings at the reception that he did for Jeremy and Brielle, he is quite the artist, they were awesome!

The groom and his best men

Issac, Jeremy, and James
We had time to take a little snooze before the reception. James was one of the best man's (there were two) and looked so sexy in his tux. Yummy! Brielle did a great job planning her reception. The reception was held at Western Garden in Sandy. It just barely got remodeled and was really neat. She had Russel's Icecream there with 4 flavors, waffle bowls, and toppings galore. It was fun to be in the background and see the happiness flow through the air.

He looks cute huh?!

They are off to their honeymoon and then move to Arizona two days after they get home. We are so sad they are moving, but hopefully they will move back to Utah soon so our friendship can grow! We really value them as our friends and are excited for all the fun times ahead!

We will miss you two!! We love you Jeremy and Brielle!

3 comments:

The Gibson's said...

oh makes you want to relive your wedding day doesn't it. See you tonight, and Friday and Saturday haaaaaaaaa crazy weekend a head.

Heath said...

I love weddings. Especially spring weddings. I always daydream about my own when I go to them. They (and you) look beautiful.

Heath said...

Hey, thought I would let you know I saw your sweet parents last night at the "Walk About" they do in the 5th ward. I was at my mom's house for dinner and she had the get together in her front yard so your parent's stopped by and we chatted. She is so fun to talk to. I miss seeing her every week at church!