Sunday, June 29

Happy Birthday Gary!

Today is the wonderful Gary Forrest's birthday!! Happy Birthday Gary! We hope you have a fabulous day. We sure love when we get to visit with you and love your genius brain on all the facts in life, what to wear and not to wear, and more importantly how to drive into a pole! :) We love you Gary and better treat yourself to a 'Lindsey Burritto' on me. Send us the bill.

Happy Birthday Gary!

2 comments:

kellie said...

That was nice, Lindsey. Thanks. WE had a fun day!

Kipp and Ashlee said...

That is one sweet costume. The new blog font looks good... I didn't ever think of it making my eyes go crazy before, though. It's kinda fun to make those little changes, though. As you always notice, I change my blog like every day (k, not that oft). I hope your girls' weekend was fun!