Tonight I was so lucky to be able to see Alyson and Jennie!! Oh I miss seeing those girls every week! We clogged together for probably 8 to 10 years. They both just had babies and Aly lives in Canada and Jennie in Virginia, so it was so good to see them. Aly helped me understand that green font on a black background makes your eyes do crazy things.... so this post and the change of font on my blog is for you Aly (and anyone else that their eyes go crazy after reading our blog) but mainly for you Aly! It was so fun to see you two! I love you two so much and hope to see you again soon!
1 day ago


2 comments:
I am SO SAD that I wasn't able to come!! I bet those babies were adorable! I missed seeing you too :) You should have told Aly to make a blog of her own! I need to see more pictures of that baby! Love ya, Linds!
oh I wanted to go so bad. I hope you told them all how badly I wanted to be there. I am going to have to get their addresses so I can send them taggy's!! I didn't want to upset the mother in-law she's a hard one to please.
Post a Comment