I am so grateful for the Forrest family. They are a wonderful family and you can tell by how great they are by how great of a man James is. They have welcomed me into their family with big loving arms and that has meant so much to me. I think it is everyone's nightmare to have an in-law family that is rude and crazy, but that is not my case, thankfully! Jerry, James' Dad, is the sweetest man and is so fun to be around. All of his siblings are so caring and they show the true meaning of 'rallying around your family'. They are all so tight knit and they truly would go to the ends of the earth for each other if needed. The Forrest family is really close with the extended family and that is so fun to be apart of a big family like that! Through some big scares this past week with trying to find the solution to James' sickness it was such a great testimony of faith and love to see every indvidual in the family step up with prayers, support, and love for James and I. Thank you Forrest family for being so amazing and for welcoming me into your family. I am excited to be sharing the Forrest name with you!
1 day ago


8 comments:
What was wrong with James, is he ok now? We will definately keep you guys in our thoughts and prayers.
You can tell how much family is important to you... that post was touching. Lacy told me about James. I just want to let you know that you guys are in our prayers.
Lindsey... It has been a long while. So I stumbled across your blog today while I was at work. Seems like life is going great for you. Congratulations on everything...
Hey Linds, hope things are okay with James. It was fun running into you last week! Keep us posted on his health situation. We'll be thinking about you guys!
Hey Linds,
I too have great in-laws and it makes life a lot more fun. I'm glad you love yours. Let me know if you ever need anything, I hope everything is okay.
I hope everything is alright. I will keep you in my prayers. Faith is such a blessing when going through trials. I know I couldn't get through life with out it.
Is James ok?? I'm so glad you were blessed with wonderful in-laws! It makes the world of difference. You have such a great outlook on everything and with your faith and attitude, you can really get through trials better off than others!
It is a blessing to have wonderful in-laws! I hope James is feeling better. Did you dance with Cambria this year? She was at Dance Shak right? My sister wants to join that studio. . .I was wondering if you had danced there, and if you enjoyed it. (Who doesn't enjoy clogging, but you know what I mean)
Post a Comment