she is way cute i love her smile, and those ears.
Hey thanks for replying. I'm pretty sure Meag was interested in clogging this year, and she lives in Salt Lake. Would it be okay if I got your number and she could call and talk to you about it? (You are awesome!)
cute linds! Let's do lunch when we get back from Florida! Love ya!!!
I Love little miss Preslee! Porter thinks she's pretty darn cute too!
She is for SURE a Jacobs!
Preslee is adorable! I see so much of Todd and you in her! She definitely has your nose and eyes! SO CUTE!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
she is way cute i love her smile, and those ears.
Hey thanks for replying. I'm pretty sure Meag was interested in clogging this year, and she lives in Salt Lake. Would it be okay if I got your number and she could call and talk to you about it? (You are awesome!)
cute linds! Let's do lunch when we get back from Florida! Love ya!!!
I Love little miss Preslee! Porter thinks she's pretty darn cute too!
She is for SURE a Jacobs!
Preslee is adorable! I see so much of Todd and you in her! She definitely has your nose and eyes! SO CUTE!
Post a Comment