Wednesday, June 25

Cinna... YA!!!

So my lovely Mother knew it was time to step in and help me with my yeast crisis. We set up shop and went to work and the cinnamon rolls turned out FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC!! When we were rolling the dough my Mom kept saying, 'This dough is so great.' 'Oh, feel this dough, it's so nice!'. ha ha. It was so fun to spend that time with my Mom and be able to accomplish something together!

You can call me a yeast lover now!

4 comments:

LeAnn said...

How did you do it? I still can't get yeast to cooperate with me.

Stacy said...

I love making bread! It is so rewarding when dough turns out so good. I am just like your mom. If the dough is good, you can feel it!!

{Kim} said...

Congratulations on perfecting your cinnamon rolls! They look delicious. It sounds like you and your mom had a good time making them.

Andrea said...

i cant wait 2 eat one. those look scrumptious.......mmmmmmmmmmm