Sunday, June 1

I am grateful for... JAMES!!

I saw this on another blog and how could I not start doing it?! They are called Grateful Sundays and I just love it. If you are a faithful reader of our blog you will know how much I love James. Well this Grateful Sunday number one is for the Number 1 in my life.

When James and I first met he walked through the door at our mutual friends daughters birthday party and instantly I thought 'He is so cute!'. I remember him wearing his tan hat and BYU sweatshirt. To my suprise he was interested as well and we went out the following night. Every day when I look at him I don't know how I got so lucky to have someone as handsome as he is, so kind hearted, sweet, sarcastic, and my everything. He makes my days!! He is so patient with me and knows just how to be with me, which is the BEST!! I pray everyday that I can make him as happy as he makes me. I love the peace he brings to our relationship. I love his outlook on life, and his carefree attitude. I love my Jamesy more than anything in this world and I am so grateful that he is my husband!!

3 comments:

Leah and Mike said...

Linds, that is such a great idea! I don't know if I will actually do it, but I totally should. I'm glad you put how you guys met - I'd never heard. You guys are cute and you are my FAVORITE!! We seriously need to do lunch...and one day we will...SOON!!

Our Fun Times said...

So Sweet Linds!! Gotta love husbands..aren't they the best! :) As far as the white shorts go, I don't know. Craig's mom and sister got them for me in Cali. right after we got married! Sorry. I'm not too helpful! :)

sTaCiE said...

That is a really good idea i'm going to start doing it too! :) Your comments in my blog are my favorite to read it's really fun to hear from you. You and James are so dang cute, married life is the best!