This weekend was awesome! On Saturday James and I were able to go up to Sundance and eat at the Tree Room. Ya, you guessed it... we are high class. But we so are not! ha ha. I had a gift certificate for mucho dinero and I wanted to pretend to be rich and have a lavish meal. The service was freaking amazing. James only got to the end of his Dr. Pepper once out of the 5 glasses they brought out for him. The glasses were awesome, if only stealing was allowed. James got a salad and their peppered steak, I got their aspargus soup and buffalo. No dessert, too full. But it was pretty delicious. Minus the fact that the waiter 'highly recommended' for James to try the mango chutney and would put in on the 'side'. The steak was swimming in the mango chutney, good thing James is so awesome and just took it like a champ. The buffalo was pretty good. I think I would rather eat cow, nice and lean meat, but I am glad I tried it! We didn't capture any pictures due to we both had not eaten all day and just wanted to get home. It was fun for our little date of the week.
Sunday was so pretty that James asked if I wanted to go on a walk. How could a girl resist?! He also said to make a sandwhich and wear ligit shoes... "We are going to the mountains" he says. We took a little lunch and went on a small hike/walk to a place James use to go rock climbing. We ate our lunch on a log with our feet dangling over the mountain runoff. It was one of the best lunches. He told me more stories of high school and his friends, I love listening to him tell his stories!!
Sunday was so pretty that James asked if I wanted to go on a walk. How could a girl resist?! He also said to make a sandwhich and wear ligit shoes... "We are going to the mountains" he says. We took a little lunch and went on a small hike/walk to a place James use to go rock climbing. We ate our lunch on a log with our feet dangling over the mountain runoff. It was one of the best lunches. He told me more stories of high school and his friends, I love listening to him tell his stories!!
My sweet grandparents


4 comments:
cute pictures linds! Sorry my arm is like across your body:) embarasing:) Sunday was fun. Me and Pres ate a cinamin roll for breakfast today and LOVED it! I would love to get that recipe from you! I love ya!
YUMMY cinnamon rolls! We loved them.. thanks! And I must say what a fine looking fam picture! You have a wonderful photographer!
You are such a cute little cooker! The cinnamon rolls were so yummy! Will you share the recipe? (I'll need your tips of course)
Love ya a bushel and a peck!
oh my gosh you always make me laugh so hard. Exploding dough funny!!!! You are such a goof. By the way I MISS YOU he he. Looks like you had fun my fathers day present is I have to speak! aaaaaaaaaaa
Post a Comment