Sunday, June 8

I am grateful for .... My Family!!

I am grateful for my family!! I could not have been blessed with a better family than the one I have. They all are so full of life, love, and have such a great outlook on life! My family has grown from 3 boys and a girl to so many in-laws and little ones running around. Every single person in my family is a different puzzle piece that makes the puzzle work. The love and happiness and joy we each bring into the family is so awesome. We area all there for each other and would do anything if anyone would need it. My family is the greatest family there is and I am grateful that we are all so lucky to have each other and to fit together so well! Thank you family for all you do for James and I! We are grateful for all the times and moments we share with you and can't wait for more to come.

1 comment:

Heath said...

I first hand know that you have a great family! Especially your parents for setting the example they do and raising such wonderful kids! Hey, I have a meeting after YW on Wed. night that will probably go too long and I won't see you at turbo. But hopefully next time.