Who would have thought that at my age of I would be called to jury duty! HELLO!! I don't know if I am ready for this adult life. I was initially called for next week, but my company has a big golf tournament I am planning so my boss said to say I wasn't available until after the tournament and they probably wouldn't ask me and forget about me. WRONG! I got a big orange slip in the mail yesterday saying 'You have been called to be a JUROR'. No joke. They mean biznass! So to any criminal I will be jurying (that is if I get chosen) I believe you shall be punished for whatever bad dealing you have done.
Today is National Doughnut Day!! Go ahead... indulge yourself in a little doughnut, you deserve it! I think my favorite doughnut would be either a sugar doughnut or a goold ol fashion glazed. And I doughnuts aren't even my choice of treat! But today is National Doughnut Day, you can't not celebrate! What is your favorite doughnut?! And by the way... who knew you spelt doughnut like that! Boy have I been so mislead!


8 comments:
National Doughnut Day huh? I will definitely have to celebrate that with a chocolate on chocolate from 7-11
My favorite is the maple bar...and of course they don't make them out here...who knows why, it's just the other side of the country. So my favorite out here is frosted blueberry...so yummy. I think I'll go buy me one. Thanks for letting me know Linds.
Jury duty? That's pretty big-time!
I'd like to know who comes up with these "National Days". I'd have a few requests... like "National Buy New Clothes Day" or "National Banks Give Away Money Day". I like doughnut day... I will have to enjoy a round maple doughnut. Thanks for giving me a good excuse to eat one!
Ha good luck with jury duty. That flower was some form of a lily. And maple bars are the best doughnut out there!
Now would be a good time to get pregnant because you can tell them you are too sick to come. That worked for me twice. Or you could move that week, that worked for me as well. They always seem to come after me, but not Gary. What is up with that? I hope I have a good excuse next time, but not the pregnant one.
Lucky for me, I have never been subjected to the torture that the justice system poses on us citizens. Good luck!
That doughnut looks SO GOOD!
Jury duty? Wow how exciting! I think I'd stress too much if I ever had jury duty! I'd worry that I made the wrong decision! But I've heard that the case gets settled more than 50% of the time, so maybe you won't have to go!
That is so crazy you have Jury Duty! I really never believed that actual people do that...I thought it was all made up. Have fun! I can't believe I missed National Doughnut day!! Doughnuts are like my favorite thing. I guess I will just have to make tomorrow my National Doughnut day. Well, gotta go get some doughnuts, bye.
Post a Comment