Tonight is Turbo Jam at 9pm. It is such a good and fun workout! Everyone is welcome to come!! It will be held at the Life Centre on 9800 south and 1300 east. It cost $4 if you are not a member. If you haven't seen Turbo Jam go to Tam's blog and on her sidebar there are video clips of it. See you tonight!!
1 day ago


5 comments:
Since you're such a devoted blogger, I'll comment on your last three posts all together here! That is such a sweet shout out to your Jamesy, what would we do without our big strong men? Second, Macy looks like YOU!!! When I first saw the picture I thought you were doing a flashback of YOU! Lastly, I'll try to be there tonight...like I told Tam, I did Body Gym this morning and I'm not usually a "two-a-day"er but I may make an exception for this!
oh gosh, I am finally in town, and I just read your blog! Sad story! Does she do it every wednesday at 9? I definately want to go the next time. Let me know. By the way, are you still going private? I just remembered you were going to.... :o)
I love the Turbo Jam dvd, I try to do it at least 2 or 3 times a week. The first couple times it made me really sore, but now I am getting used to it. Tonight I was thinking about trying one of the other segments on it that are a little more advanced and longer than the 2 beginning ones I have been doing, so I will probably be sore again.
I just got on my blog and found all of your comments- thanks! I would love to get your friend's number- is that the one that lives in Provo? A lady from my ward called and said she might be able to do it, but I don't really know her so we are going to meet, but she might be a weirdo so I need to keep my options open! I was planning on coming to Turbo last night, but instead we had a last minute hockey party so I will try for next week!
Hey Linds...
Its me again. You seem like quite the bloggin professional, so I thought I'd come to you with a question. :) Do you know if Kim (Cook) has a blog? I have not seen her since Todd's wedding, and I would really love to reconnect with her! It is so sad how easy it is to fall out of touch, and now blog life makes it soooo much easier to stay connected. Thanks girly. You are a doll!
Heather
Post a Comment