How can you talk about Aspen without a tribute to Dumb and Dumber!It is time again for another 1/2 marathon! You would think going into your second half marathon you would not be as nervous or scared, YA RIGHT! We are going to meet our family in Aspen Colorado and run the Golden Leaf Half Marathon. It is suppossed to be a beautiful trail run up into the ski resort and then down into a local park. You run at the time of year where it has cooled down a bit and all the leaves are changing. 9 weeks to go, I think I am going to be sick! :)
P.S. Seeing that picture just adds to the emotion of me wanting a scooter that much more!


14 comments:
Good luck Lindsey! I'm sure you will do great!
California! Beautiful! (You have to say it like they do on the movie, though). You are one crazy/strong woman with all that running. It sounds like it'll be a pretty run, though. Good luck!
You are amazing!! I am so impressed you did the first one, but now you're doing another - go Linds!!
You will do awesome! I will be on my couch cheering you on!!
Good luck! It sounds like it is a pretty time of year to be in Aspen. I love Dumb and Dumber, it's one of my all time favorites!
That is awesome, and to be in beautiful Aspen, it can't get much better than that. I was at work so I didn't have my camera with me, but I should have used my phone. Fortunately it wasn't near as bad as it was in Hitch, if it had been I would have gone home for the day. If anything swells up next Tuesday I will definately take a picture and quit going to work on Tuesdays.
You're my hero! That will be an awesome run, you'll do great!
Yay! Why is James out? Is he afraid he won't be able to hold on to his title?
hey lindsey!!!! do you want to take me, dunc, and claire out to colorado with you?????? :)
You're such a good commenter; I need to better at this! I'm totally impressed that you're doing these 1/2 marathons cause I'm a pansy. I'm sure you'll do great!
Linds, I am so impressed by your running abilities! I always wanted to run a marathon! You are one tough cookie! :) The CTR game is awesome! I can totally see your family having a blast with it! Especially with all your bros! I'm pretty sure that my aunt made it. She bought swimming suit material and then sewed it all together. It doesn't have to be very big because obviously it gets stretched a ton! Let me know if you want better instructions on how to make one and I can get them for you! :)
Kellie you are just scared that you will owe him another slurpee!! Which you can just buy me one in Colorado :). He can't get off work. Lame, but hey, someone has to stay at make some money!
Erin - I would love to take you kiddos along, but I am riding along with Grandpa. Let's talk and figure it out!
Goodluck Girl! I think it is so awesome that you are running these things! For real! Go dominate it!!! (bye the way, I love dumb and dumber...in with the good out with the bad...haha Bye
Way to go, good luck. I ran a 1/2 marathon a couple years ago and I would for sure be scared to run a second one.
Post a Comment