Monday, August 4

High school times

This tag is in honor of our 5 year reunion in two weeks.
1. Who did you date from your school? No one boy in particular
2. What kind of car did you drive? The Blue Whale (Ford Taurus... I loved her!)
3. It’s Friday night...where are you? Probably jumping the blue whale on jumps around town
4. Were you a party animal? We always were having a good time
5. Were you considered a flirt? Sure
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? They wouldn't let me in if I paid them
7. Were you a nerd? If you consider not sitting down during a basketball game where everyone else was sitting... DEFINITELY A NERD!
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Pink Dot Pride Fan Club President (does that count?)
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Nope, but got in trouble quite a few times from the VP's
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Sure can! In fact I can still sing my elementary school song
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Cummings! Godfrey! Earl! Hutch!
12. Where did you sit during lunch? Senior year it was our goal to eat at the school everyday, I think that is what started our obsession cause we still go back to get good ol JHS lunches!
13. What was your school's full name? Jordan High School
14. School mascot? Beetdigger. Don't mess!
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Sophmore not old enough. Junior year I went with Aldo Ugo Confalunari Junior Year. Ya, he pushed me into a locker 3 days before the danceand now I have a scar on my head from it. And Will Ash Senior Year, so fun!
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? I wouldn't. I loved and lived it up then, no reason to go back.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? Pretending to be stuck in the seats, all lining up and walking on State to the Expo Center, and hanging out on the roof the night before. OH!! And Julie and I running back to our cars in our underwear drenched wet from our grad party. ha ha
18. Where did you go senior skip day? Crap, I don't remember! I know we had fun though!
19. Were you in any clubs? PDP, DECA, PTSA, and I can't remember any others
20. Have you gained some weight since then? Nope, opposite for me
21. Who was your prom date? Garrett Bentley
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Be planning it with Heids!
23. Who do you tag? Annie, Brittany Garner, Heidi, Jenna, Kimbo, Lacy, Linds Barfuss, Samantha, and Stacie!

4 comments:

Kipp and Ashlee said...

I'd like to have a word with whomever came up with the "Beetdiggers".

Kipp and Ashlee said...

Well, I feel like I actually did get my wish and that I just sat down with the beetdigger history master. Thank you for the facts. I had no idea, and I feel that my life has been enriched now with this knowledge. Ok, ok... so your mascot really does have a cool story, and I'm sorry I doubted it. I just had a ho-hum mascot of a "Patriot" (not this Dart mascot you speak of... whatever that is). Patriots were only those who were brave enough and who we owe our nation's independence to. No biggie! Haha.

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

We're Willow Canyon Wild Cats are we....I think you are the greatest Linds! LOVE ya!

Unknown said...

That's right, Beetdigger pride baby! Ha ha! This was an awesome post. I'm totally stoked that you tagged me... =)