Thursday, August 7

Best Recipe EVER

I love food! Obviously since my last two posts have been about food. But my dear friend Janelle has a recipe blog and I found this oh so yummy recipe on it. They are so easy and they taste so good! My favorite is to put one in a bowl and make it a little warm and add vanilla bean ice cream, YUMMERS! These cookies are BOMB and you must make them... RIGHT NOW!

Pizza Factory
Chocoloate Chip Cookies

Ingredients:
2 C. Butter (4 sticks)
4 Eggs
1 ½ C. Granulated Sugar
2 C. Brown Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla
½ tsp. Almond Extract
5- 5 ½ C Flour
2 tsp. Salt
2 tsp. Baking Soda
3 C. chocolate chips (preferably milk chocolate) ** My favorite are Ghiradelli
1 Large Box French Vanilla Pudding

Directions:
Combine butter, eggs, sugars, vanilla, and almond extract in large bowl. Mix until sugars have dissolved into the mixture. In a separate bowl combine flower, salt, baking soda, and vanilla pudding. Slowly add the dry ingredients into the large bowl. Once ingredients are combined slowly mix in chocolate chips. Place on greased cooking sheet.

Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes.
** It makes between 75 and 100 cookies. So it is perfect for when you are really hungry or to share with family and friends. Happy cooking!

8 comments:

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Don't tell me you just gave me my final ingredient for a "Never on Sundae"!!!!!!! That is my absolute favorite resturant desert ever! You made my day!!!

Seattle Nichole said...

Just telling you my favorite part of Batman was the Joker's Nurse outfit!

Tamara Jacobs said...

YUM!!! Can't wait to make these babies!

Spencer and Kealia said...

we have neighbors that we really don't know yet, i think these cookies will be a good ice breaker!

The Jensen's said...

Yummy, I love me some cookies!!! I will now check your blog daily for new yummy treats! J/K Great to read what you guys have been upto! You are the cutest couple ever!

VanOrden Family said...

Linds! I'm so glad you posted this, I have been looking forever for a good chocolate chip cookie recipe. I can't wait to try them! Thanks

Alisha, Paul and Leila said...

Thank you for posting the recipe!

Angi Gerrie said...

Those sound soooooo good. Too bad Kyle doesn't like dessert otherwise I would make them right now. I guess I could anyway and just scarf them down myself.... hmmm.... yummmy....