Happy Birthday Tam!!We are so so excited it is your birthday today! We think you are the freakin bomb diggity and love you so much. We hope today is magical because you deserve only the very best. You are so beautiful inside and out. No one is more sweeter than you and more fun to have around than you. And we think you are one kickin Mom! We miss you tons. We hope you have one rockin day, cause today it is your day!! We love you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Love
James and Linds


4 comments:
All those birthdays!!! You are a great sis in law, I am still waiting for Lonny and Jill to adopt me, my husband and my two kids. Let me know what they say.
I forgot to tell you that last night Kyle was reading your comment about sitting close to the screen and he was like "I like her, she is so cool" Just thought I would let you know that we like you over her at the Gerrie house!
speaking of Tam Tam did you get that email from her about the lady coming to St George to certify?? I am still thinking about it, oh and PS you have to quit posting about super yummy food on your blog I am gonna get huge!!! Chocolate Chip Cookies are my absolute favorite!!
Thanks Linds! You are so sweet! I love you and miss you! I'm so sorry about Grandma Jacobs. I wish I could have met her.
Post a Comment