Friday, August 29

I love America

Do I know much about politics, our government, taxes, and all that hoopla? No, not at all. But I do have to say that since getting my daily morning dose of the Today Show (I love them) I have become more aware of the candidates and what is going on. I am not saying who I am going to vote for or which party is better, personally I only care about who is going to do this country a good job. I am very proud of America though. I love that there is the first african-american nominee and now we have our first woman vice-president nominee. It is refreshing to see progress. I hate all the slander that is involved with campaigns, but taking a step back to see our country progressing and living up to its dream that we set off so many moons ago to achieve, makes me so proud. I love our freedom and our country.

GO AMERICA!!

3 comments:

Lexi Patterson said...

Hi Linds!!! I agree, go USA!!!

I loved working at Grand America. I was the Marketing & Sales Intern. I did a ton of stuff with special events, advertising, public relations, and conferences. I really loved it. My boss was Steve Combs and he was great. He still works there. You should email him and ask him. I think you can get his email off of the website.

Hope you are doing well.

Take care,
Lexi

Alex, Chelsea, and Tessa said...

I'm so glad you found me!! We should do lunch. Sorry, I don't know how to comment back on people's comments, so I'm just commenting on your blog! I live in Millcreek with the hubby and Tessa. Seriously though, let's go to lunch or something! Email me your number. osborne.chelsea@gmail.com
AND, how could I forget CALL...or that fateful night in my mom's bathroom!

Jill said...

Love America!